Do you remember my brother? It´s been a while since you might have seen him here on the Vanillery Garden, especially in a video. I guess this video will give you a nice insight on the relationship between the two of us. My brother is one of the most important people in my life. I can hardly remember what it was like before him for 13 years…12 years…whatever. *g*
It´s interesting seeing him grow up and watching him change through the recent months and years. I even had a dream recently where I would carry him around back at the time when he was still a baby. I guess these are the things that you would normally feel if you have children on your own, but since I am so much older, I get to enjoy the good from both sides: the sisterly feelings mixed with a kind of motherly responsibility. This is a wonderful bonus that most siblings to get to have.
Hopefully you have as much fun watching as we did in creating the video. It was a one shot with barely anything taken out from the original material. Hence no bloopers since there were none.
How do you relate to your sisters and brothers? Is there anything you have in common with us?
Let me know in the comment section!
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Acupunture always works wonders, especially on headache. I cannot stop to marvel at this ancient technique, barely anything has every worked for me as much as this.
- Cute reactions to our siblings video! I´m glad you guys like it!
- Sitting with my parents and listening talk about the Qi Gong course that they had. It sounds really intriguing, I want to give it a try at some point this year.
- Watching Camp Takota and having a wonderful time with this movie. I teared up so much when the actors started to quarrel, it felt like best friends fighting. Really well done!
- Momo always making sure that I am back to happy after being sad. He will act as cute as can be and tease me until I come to cuddle him and forget about all my worries.