|Mr. Pig by Mr.DomDom|
We surely looked twice when we saw the little piggy walking past us. A pig? Here? Next to all the bikers, hikers and dogs, the ducks and the swans? But the little fellow didn´t bother all the people and noise around and just continued to search for some greens.
Life never ceases to amaze me. Whenever you think you´ve seen it all, you will realize that such a thing as "normal" does not exist. There is always something to discover. My life right now is very much tied to work, just a lot of stress, but even now I am making plans for new creative projects. I just can´t stop. I´m currently obsessing about getting pink or purple hair. (advice?) Like my whole head. Or just tip dye? But right now all I need is a shower and some sleep. (^___^)
5 things I am thankful for today:
- Vanilla Diamond jumping up from sleep while the girl in the tv commercial was shaking the cat treats box
- watching "Cover My Song" and the results are amazing!
- having the most delicious pumpkin soup for lunch
- being unable to oppress my feelings and thoughts. I always have to talk about things that bother me, so that things don´t accumulate and overwhelm me.
- after watching the trailter to "Cowboys & Aliens" I thought that even though the plot of this movie is utterly rubbish, Harrison Ford is still pretty hot and a darn good actor.
Cotton Candy colored hugs to you,