|"What If I Rather Read"----hair color inspired by Kaelah Bee from little chief honeybee|
I´m more the stay-home-and-read kind of girl. I despise clubs for the very same reason as this guy. Plus: I´m allergic to tobacco and people smoke a lot here in Vienna. And they drink. I don´t like to talk to drunken guys and girls. It´s of no relation to reality, some won´t even remember what they have told you some 5 minutes ago. Wasted time and voice. That´s not to say that I don´t like company or to hang out with others. We will attend a Jazz Brunch tomorrow and I am so very much looking forward to it!
I´m putting together a series of lovely illustrations for a small e-book that I make for my August Revolution girls. (yes, we are still on! I decided to prolong it for one more week!) I haven´t had the time to do some art for myself in a long time and it feels so good! I´m so in need of some sleep right now, but I am so looking forward to putting together my Weekend Candy tomorrow.
5 things I am grateful for today:
- mechanical pencils. No more sharpening on a 4 minute schedule.
- taking a huge cat nap in the afternoon. 2 hours of zzzzz, oh joy!
- my little brother spending the day with us and being perfectly well-behaved while he was at work with me. That boy is 12 years, going on 13 in November. Oh my, where´s the time?
- Golden Curry. I love love love it. So yummy.
- looking forward to ordering a huge package of Jetoy Choo Choo stationary for work. Make life as pleasant as it can be.
Happy friday hugs and bisou,