|Vanilla says: "Enough with the heat!" by Mr.DomDom|
I decided to do a DIY weekend candy for every month now! Right now it´s getting super cold outside, lots of wind and finally it seems like autumn is coming to town. I love autumn and winter. Wearing layers, ear warmers, men in wool sweaters (sexy!) and hot teas. Oh how I look forward to all of it! I have collected some wonderful things for you here:
♥ Karen Barbé shows us how to do handprinting on fabric. So easy and so nice! Imagine doing this with pixel art!
♥ Easy Crafts did a very cool interview with Bonnie Burton who makes amazing Star Wars crafts.
♥ Bakerellas amazing homemade graham crackers in Instagram logo look are amazing! They look sooo yummy! I am thinking further…how about Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator?
♥ Have you ever wondered what to do with your plastic Egg Cartons? How about making a wonderful little flowers out of them?
♥ The BEST BEST BEST idea I have come across this month: melted crayons on canvas from apartment therapy. All you need is crayons, canvas and a hair dryer!
♥ Nadine Goepfert collects stones and assembles them nicely together. Such a nice inspiration!
♥ Meredith of One Sheepish Girl shares with us a rainbow cake crochet tutorial. Has all the eye candy but no calories! Love it!
♥ Eeek, these apple coeasters are so very cute! Thank you Molly at the Pearl Bee!!!
♥ Scissors.Paper.Wok has an amazing method to use shrink plastic in order to create wonderful pin heads.
5 things I am grateful for today:
- this wonderful tv commercial. I have no idea what they are talking about, but it´s so cute!
- My brother learning french from the same teacher that taught me italian. She is a wonderful lady and I am so happy to have him in her hands.
- Mr.DomDom making bacon and eggs for breakfast. I have bacon cravings sometimes.
- flipboard on the iPad is better than any newspaper
- iPeriod is an app every woman should have. Seriously!
Happy weekend hugs and have a wonderful start of autumn,