Tomorrow is daylight saving, so I´m up late, as I somehow think it gives me permission to stay up longer. Cats will want their food at the regular time though, I wonder how I can persuade them that they will need to wait for one more hour. They will kill me! :) Anyway, today I thought how "unmori-like" my flowers looked. I wanted them to be more special, cute and nice to look at, even when in winter they have no blossoms. So here is my solution: flower tags! I designed some for you and they are so easy to make. All you need is scissors, glue, a printer and probably a little help, depending on how old you are. I am 25 and I got me somebody to lend me a hand.
Or shall I say paw?
And you are done! Congratulations, you have successfully "morified" your flowers! Please send me pictures of your finished project! Of course you may as well use them as cake toppers or for a small puppet theater. ;)
5 things I am grateful for today:
- being able to sleep all afternoon. I think I might just managed not to get sick through excessive sleeping.
- working surrounded by sleeping cats
- nom nom Lindt chocolate confectionary
- green organic bananas. Yes, you are not supposed to eat them when they are still green, but I love them that way so much!
- dragon pearl jasmine tea. THE BEST of all jasmine teas.
Happy saturday to you !