It´s always quite a challenge for us mori girls to find accessoires that really seem to express the style. When I found Mary Bu´s shop UralNature I fell in love instantly. She has amazing jewelry, handmade with pressed flowers and herbs. I personally really do love things that are created out of things that can be found in nature. Plastic is not really my taste. I also don´t like to wear fur, because I love animals. This brooch is so delicate. Moss is one of the most charming plants that can be found in the forest. It´s soft, it has a wonderful color and it can be collected for terrariums like I did here. So this month you have the chance to win this amazing brooch!
All you have to do to enter is:
Be a follower of this blog with Google Friend Connect and tell me: What is your favorite flower? (Click "Follow" in the side bar and use your Google/Blogger, Twitter, Yahoo or Aim account. Sometimes the button doesn´t show up. Please reload in case that should happen. The gadget is a bit strange on Firefox. Sorry for that.) Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you. Comments without an email adress won´t be taken into the drawing. You must do this entry first to be eligible for additional entries.
To gain additional entries you can:
- blog (or Tumblr!) about the giveaway and include a link,
- tweet about the giveaway by using the tweet shown below,
- Like the Vanillery Garden on facebook!
Just be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and leave the link to each one plus your email adress! All in all that leaves you with FOUR chances to win!
The winner will be announched on November 31st!
5 things I am grateful for today:
- whip cream with chocolate pudding (yes, I eat more whip cream than pudding)
- found my new addiction: masking tape and washi tape and polka dots!
- Norman Crystal finally stopped biting into cables. Tea-tree oil ^____^
- making secret presents
- starting to look for a new diary planner