Looking through fairy kei online shops is always like a bit of an adventure. I really have to say that I don´t actually just search for all the items just for myself. I like to think of it as some sort of treasure hunt for my lovely readers. Provide something that will make your heart jump as much as it delights mine. One of the internet´s most lovely shops is chocomint. (even the name is so yummy!) You will spend hours looking at the incredibly mouthwatering sweetness that is hidden in that shop. The menu might be in japanese, but don´t be afraid of that because every click will reveal a little treasure.
You can do no wrong. :)
If you could choose any item from the store, what would it be? I actually like this bunny a lot, even though it might seem very simple. I love bunnies and bows and this has both!
5 things that I am grateful for today:
- this overall has been a very productive day in many ways. Love it!
- Finally I´m back on a regualr sleeping schedule. Took me almost 2 months, but heck, now that it´s around, I won´t let go of it so fast again.
- making playlists is one of my favorite hobbies. I should do it more often.
- Tamara Lynn is SUCH a sweetheart. She never stops to praise my blog and I go all red like a strawberry. *^___^* Please please please check out her blog and photography!
- listening to Björk´s album Verspertine after a long time. It has lost nothing of its magic!
Happy Monday to you!