Thanks to my iPhone and tethering I finally found a way to blog without actually having internet! In today´s Mori Girl Monday finds I totally adore the bambi-mushroom-flower-tights in the last picture. I really missed blogging a lot, it´s amazing how much it has grown on me over the past year. I was all nervous over the past week, kind of having bad dreams that I lost all my readers and stuff. Hilarious, I know, but the blog truly matters to me a lot. So I will constantly switch between mori girl and fairy kei, because both styles fascinate me and I´m trying to include both into my wardrobe. Some days I like to be all natural and soft, the next day I´d like to be more daring and garish. Nobody is just one thing, we all have more than just one personality trait.
How was your past week? I´ve missed you!!!! Tell me everything! I feel like I missed so much. While being offline my twitter account was hacked, spamming people with weird private messages. I´m so sorry everyone. But it seems like a lot of spams are going round lately, I get those on a daily basis by now... Has this happened to anyone else too?
5 things I am grateful today:
- amazing people the universe has placed into my life. Grateful doesn´t even begin to describe it. The fun, the laughter, the joy. (Fabiooooo.)
- I´ve said this before, but one of the most enjoyable things at work is the fact that we have a personal chef that cooks for us every day. After today´s meeting I felt like I was going to starve any second and then I´m being saved with delicious pasta and fresh salad.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 came in today and it´s perfect. The soundtrack, the characters, so so very lovely and awesome!
- I somehow hurt a muscle in my foot, but when I walk in high heels it doesn´t hurt at all. Life is not logical. But very beautiful.
- Chicken and potato salad for dinner. Haven´t had that in ages!
Happy Monday to you!!!