|Spring is coming by Takashi(aes256)|
February and March can get pretty rough. The time after christmas, when all the lovely lights and decorations are gone, is dark. Very slowly the days start getting longer, but oh the cold, it still haunts us for weeks. This is where I like to cuddle up in my bed and scroll through all kinds of tumblrs for inspiration and to relax. I think one of the main reasons why tumblr has become so popular is the fact that it´s so easy to create your own universe and set a very unique tone to it. I like to dive into the sea of images, it´s like a warm blanket that fills me with joy. The only thing that I would have to complain is that so many people aren´t really giving proper credit. It´s sometimes so hard to find the original source and very often you find yourself at a dead end. I also think about creating a Vanillery Garden tumblr. I already have the account, but still have to set things up. What would you think? What are your favorite tumblrs? I always love to add new ones to my dashboard! Have a happy weekend!!!!
5 things I am grateful for today:
- love. In any kind of way. In every form. I feel like Goethe: "That is the true season of love, when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could ever have loved so before us, and that no one will love in the same way as us."
- pastel colors. It´s simple, I know, but everytime I click onto one of those pastel colors tumblr it´s like a rain of happiness is going down on me.
- Mr.DomDom bringing home delicious food for me to cook.
- Doing some more unboxing and making space in the apartment. Sadly I don´t really have a voice right now, since my throat is really soar, but I´ll do a video next week for all of you. :)
- My mini-orchid after 3 years is finally starting to blossom again. This is like a miracle. I think it has to do with the masses of sunlight in the new apartment. I have talked to her so many times that she should please please please blossom again and now she will!!!