It´s Friday!!! To be honest: I´ve been looking forward to this day ever since I did the first "5 Facts For Friday" last week. There were some amazing answers! I really enjoyed reading all of them. This week I´ll be sure to reply to them a lot quicker. ^___^ Today I have some more challenging questions. They came to me all through the week and I just wrote them down somewhere, so I won´t forget. Here we go:
1) Can people change?
2) Are you able to let go and trust the universe or are you trying to bring things under your control?
3) Are you a leader or a follower?
4) On a scale of one to ten, how much did you like yourself today?
5) Today the best thing was ____?
1) Yes, I do believe that people can change. Yet hardly any of them really do. It might seem like a superficial change often, but in reality they aren´t really able to let go of the "old-you". They like to trick themselves into thinking that they changed, but actually they did not. It takes lots of energy and a lot of self-reflection to make progress. This is tiring, so most stop after a time.
2) From my experience I can only say: The more I try to control it, the more it gets out of control. The more I learned to let go, the more the universe acted to my heart´s desire. I didn´t always get what I wanted, but I always got what I needed. I am grateful for my life.
3) I guess I´m more a kind of a leader. I like to teach. I like to talk to people, the more the better. But it´s not like I want to push myself to the fore. I want to be with everyone, not above everyone.
4) Hmmm, I guess I´d give this day a 9. Used the curling iron after ages again to save my bad hair day and it worked perfectly. I skipped dinner for 4 days now and I feel brilliant! The one point off is because of my skin. I am detoxing my body, not eating chocolate or sweets, and now all the bad stuff comes out through my pores. Classic initial aggravation. I know it will get better.
5) Tuna salad! I know we aren´t supposed to eat tuna, since it is really endangered. But 2 of my colleagues made the salad today and it was so very delicious! My body craved tuna for ages, but I never would have made it for myself. But since it was already there... So yummmmmy!
Oh, I´m so curious!!! Please post your answers to the comment section!
Looking forward to your answers. *^____^*
5 things I am grateful for today:
- My curling iron. This sounds so superficial, but honestly: It´s one of the best inventions. ALWAYS makes hair look pretty, as messy as it may seem at the start.
- Getting lots of work done, but somehow easily and without tiring.
- My sleeping schedule that is filling me with new energy. I just tend to forget what sleep does for us human beings sometimes...
- Being able to cure headache through massage.
- listening to Super Junior on the train. They just have amazing voices!
Happy Friday to you!!!