|spring blossoms by craigCloutier|
It´s Friday! Wow, this has been a week full of hard work and spiritual growth. I don´t think I have made such big steps in my development in months, even years. So much is coming together and I have to sort things out. Focus on the things that want to come into my life. This is why I will not blog for one week. I need to give myself this freedom in order to create a new awareness and a new structure of my content. I love blogging so much, but I still feel that I´m not quite there where I want to be yet. Meanwhile I will be a lot on twitter and tumblr and the Vanillery Garden community, so if you feel like you want to watch me spread out my thoughts on the future and my life, come and join me! I´ll be back next weekend with a plan and an inspiring blog post. :
Now for today´s questions:
1) If in an instant you could become invisible, where would you go and what would you do?
2) What was the worst kiss you have ever had?
3) What would you find in your refrigerator right now?
4) If you had the chance to change your first name, what would you change it to? Are you happy with the name you were given?
5) What celebrity do you get mistaken for?
1) I always asked myself what it must feel like to sleep in a royal bed. It is said that these beds are the best and most comfortable and recreating ones in the world. Just staying one night at the Buckingham Palace or a really expensive spa, treating my body well and relaxing. That´s what I would do now. Tomorrow it might be something totally different. :D
2) Oh, oh, memories! I need to laugh when I think about it. You know when you sometimes have a crush on somebody who TOTALLY isn´t your match? But you think you "love" them anyway? Well, yes, I´ve been there too. He was a really sad and depressed person and that was also the way he kissed. Apart from that he was a smoker and I am allergic to tobacco. To me it feels like smokers always have a cold tongue. Really ugly. So yes, that was the worst.
3) All sorts of things, since I am right now staying with my parents and they always bring home the most delicious stuff from the market where they sell their products. I think there are at least 7 kinds of cheese, 4 types of jam, all sorts of sausage, fruits and vegetables. Even soy milk. Pretty yummy.
4) I am really happy with my name, I like the fact that both my front and family name start with "N". If I had to change my name, I guess it would be something extravagant and cute. I think Natalie does already include these features, but if I had to choose, I´d probably go for something like Imogen or Genevieve. I´m somewhat drawn to french names either way, it seems...
5) Well, I haven´t been compared to anyone a lot at all. When I had a little bit more on my bones it sometimes happened that people would say that I look a little bit like Scarlett Johansson. But mainly I get compared to anime characters. I´m pretty happy that I state my own character. Being individual is one of my main goals in life, so I would find it hard if people kept saying I look like...say, the Olsen Twins or something...
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Getting 3 hours of sleep in the afternoon. I really needed that. A desperately needed break.
- Helping tourists out. I really love to approach people and talk to them for a little while and then feel like I actually made their holiday a lot better.
- 3 girls asking me where I got my coat from. Desigual. :)
- Sometimes you forget to add some fabulous sites to your reader and then you never find them again. But sometimes you do find them again. And you celebrate. Like this one.
- Weekend. I know there will be lots of stuff happening, but honestly: I need a lot of sleep right now. Hello bed! Good old friend!
Happy weekend to you!