|Download your wallpaper here.|
The ability to wait has been a big lesson for me. It has been one of the most important things that I have learned in my life so far. I don´t need to rush. Everything happens as it is supposed to happen. I was born with a sense of basic trust. Once you sit back and observe the situation, it mostly becomes clear what is right for you and what not. Just don´t force it. Mori Girls like to observe. They like to sit with a cup of tea in their hand and watch as time goes by and the world offers them a beautiful play. A perfect scene. We don´t always need to act like crazy bees. Sometimes you use your life best when you do nothing but appreciate it. Living is a privilege. Breathing, eating, loving, thinking. All of these things are a gift. Don´t you think?
5 things I am grateful for today:
- my hair is growing like mad. I just cut my bangs 2 weeks ago and now they are just as long as they have been before. Maybe maybe in 6 months they´ll be as long as I want them to.
- managing another day without dinner. It´s not as hard anymore as it was at the start. :)
- watching about 40 brants on my way to Vienna in the early morning sun. Nature is perfect.
- a japanese girl was walking past me and she smiled big time when she heard that I was listening to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. ^___^
- wearing my cat ears today. My mother stopped me on my way out of the house. "Are you going out like this?"---"Well, um, yes?"----"Your cardigan is crumpled."
Have a supernice Wednesday,