This saturday we were at the yearly BIO Austria meeting (which is an organisation for farmers that grow organic goods) and near the end my brother went for a little walk. We had huge fun with the Loopcam app. It´s perfect for making small stop motion animations or animated gifs. Sadly since I had no internet connection I could not share them instantly and the most awesome ones got deleted... :( We had lots of us flying through the picture in silly poses. Still I think you can imagine the tears that we laughted. If you are interested in looking at all the gifs I made so far just click here. Let me know about yours too!!!
Oh and if that didn´t bring a smile to your face, maybe that random giant milk can that we found will. Got milk?
So there´s no huge link selection this week as I am still working on another redesign (yes, yes, I´m sick, I know it) and I still struggle with my sleeping schedule. Trying to go to bed early today. Well, at least before midnight. Send me sweet dreams so that I´ll sleep like a baby. Please?
5 things I am grateful for today:
- starting to work out again. After a reaaaally long time. 300 jumping jacks, 150 sit-ups, lots of lifting legs and other stuff. It´s not that I want to lose weight, I just want to gain muscles. I look like pudding. But not this summer, nope.
- being invited for coffee at one of my mother´s friends who also is an organic farmer. Talking to people who do a great and fascinating job with such a passion for life and nature is like refilling your battery and bringing hopes back that mankind isn´t a total failure.
- sitting there with my brother in the sunlight up on that hill and just staring down at what is happening in front of us as far as the eye can see. Meditation at its best.
- really watching out for what I eat. Trying to restrict my chocolate consumption and replacing it by fresh fruits.
- Showing all my favorite k-pop bands to my brother and he suddenly realized that all of those casting show candidates on tv in europe suck. :) Mission accomplished.
Have a wonderful week ahead!