Yikes, where have all the comments gone? As you may have noticed, I changed the blog design again. Surprise! I also installed the DISQUS widget for the comment section, because it is way better for threaded replies and discussions. It takes about 24 hours to import all the old comments. So if you are worried that yours are gone: They will be back! Nothing is lost! Right now I am working on some future plans, trying to figure out where I want to go, what my true wishes are and how this will be implemented onto this blog and the community. Life is an everchanging adventure, we develop and we grow. So much has been going on lately that I kind of missed to ask myself what it is that I want in the future. But that´s mainly because my present is so good and perfect that I dare not to make any wishes. Not too bad of a situation, I guess. :) I always have to think of England that time of year. I know it´s been a long time since I´ve been there (I was 18 or so?) but the love for this country has never left me since. We came there around April´s Fools Day and everything was so colorful. Flowers everywhere. Friendly people. (Austrians tend to be very grumpy.) Brick houses. Penguin chocolate bars. Everything comes back to my mind. Maybe it´s because I watched the first episode of the O.C. yesterday that I kind of get itchy feet. I miss traveling.
Anyway, brace yourself for the changes that are to come. I can´t see the end of the road yet, but that doesn´t keep me from walking. Are you coming with me?
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Violet jam on homemade waffers from my mom. I live in heaven.
- Though people had a hard time communicating today and everyone seemed to struggle with their own lack of expressions, I somehow was not part of the fuzz and fight. Thanks for the protection, universe!
- working on manifesting my calm and beautiful life
- the early sunshine after the daylight saving switch. Days are getting longer! Finally!
- having the first blog redesign that I don´t want to change a day later. :D
Happy monday to you!