It´s been quite a while since we had a give-away! But when I saw this Rilakkuma pencil case I just couldn´t resist thinking that this would make a wonderful present. In fact it´s such a wonderful present that I am thinking of getting one for myself. I can´t help it, but I´m such a sucker for kawaii things, especially when they are japanese or korean. These little things make life so much more pleasant and I´d really love to have a culture in Austria, that would accept, yes even WANT to incorporate such details into their daily gadgets. Wishful thinking…
All you have to do to enter is:
Be a follower of this blog with Google Friend Connect and tell me: What japanese character would you be if you could choose and why? (Click "Follow" in the side bar and use your Google/Blogger, Twitter, Yahoo or Aim account. Sometimes the button doesn´t show up. Please reload in case that should happen. The gadget is a bit strange on Firefox. Sorry for that.) Be sure to leave your email address at your comment so I can contact you. Please leave your address in the format of username(at)platform(dot)com to make sure no spambot can find you. Comments without an email adress won´t be taken into the drawing. You must do this entry first to be eligible for additional entries.
To gain additional entries you can:
- blog (or Tumblr!) about the giveaway and include a link,
- tweet about the giveaway by using the tweet shown below,
- Like the Vanillery Garden on facebook!
Just be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and leave the link to each one plus your email adress! All in all that leaves you with FOUR chances to win!
This give-away already ended. Please check out the winner here.
Btw, I´d be Totoro. He is always so calm and he looks like he has things sorted out. Plus he can fly and make plants grow. And rides a cat-bus. Totally awesome!
5 things I am grateful for today
- One of the most stressful days in the last weeks has come to an end and everything went well. I can´t wait to get to bed and get some sleep.
- Eating crunchy peanut butter. Gimme the calories, I don´t mind.
- The most delicious food at the event I was at. I love gravy. Gravy and rice, gravy and noodles, gravy and polenta (there was white one!) I´m a gravy baby!
- A wonderful time with my Vanillery Garden girls in chat. Definitely going to do this more often. If you´re not already a member, you are missing out!
- Walking in high heels for the whole day without blisters or pain. Yay, lucky me!