Also I want to show you the most beautiful song I have found in a long time:
I think it´s very important to have somebody in your life who will anchor you to the ground when your inner critic and other harsh voices are confusing you. Somebody to show you that life is good after all, even if you are going through a rough phase. Somebody who will give you a hug for free, without expecting anything back. Do you need a hug? I have arms like Mama Bear.
By the way: I have been very active on tumblr recently. Mostly it´s inspiration for my new apartment. (Cross your fingers that I will find one soon!) Oh, and here´s the link: http://vanillerygarden.tumblr.com/
Plus: I made a small audioboo about feeling exhausted here: http://audioboo.fm/boos/780765-about-feeling-exhausted (It was recorded after I slept for a really long time, so I was a bit tired. Random ramblings from tired me.)
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Making wonderful connections. (Blog post about this coming up soon!)
- Popoyans has a new album! Gonna buy it tomorrow!
- Being able to drive home with my family, joking in the car and laughing.
- Fresh strawberries and ice cream. (Thanks Isabella!)
- Wearing my apple pattern dress. Summer holaaaa!