The weekend was very very work-intensive so far. I just got home from an 8 hour long shoot and I can´t wait to get to bed. Tomorrow I´ll be helping out my parents, all dressed up as a Roman. You can bet that there will be lots of funny and interesting photos, as the whole event takes place in Carnuntum and deals with ancient Roman lifestyle. If you happen to be close, come visit me!
5 things I am grateful for today:
- The super-friendly staff at the studio. It´s amazing what a day can start like if somebody is friendly courteous.
- Camenbert. My current cheese addiction.
- Turning enemies into friends.
- This romantic pastel tumblr and this mixture of sweets, cats & fashion tumblr.
- Seeing how fast my flower babies grow in the garden. They have doubled in size during the last 2 days! So amazing!