|Beach by ►CubaGallery|
Big headache time today, so I won´t be blogging much. But having two of my favorite Internet people (Gala Darling and Halcyon) talk to each other and spill so much magic and wonder in one single video is the perfect start for a Monday.
Who do you hang out with? Are you surrounded with positive people? What are your own thoughts like? Are you still able to marvel easily?
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Giving in to my headache and actually allowing myself to go home earlier. I had plans and meetings and everything, but sometimes perfectionism isn´t healthy.
- This summer is made for me. It rains all the time. If I were to wish for any weather conditions during the hot period of the year, it would be this. Plus: There´s a small lake close to our village and it´s about to dry out. So every drop of water is very welcome.
- Saying hello to the four bats that fly around in our garden every night. They are so small and cute! They come up very close and I feel like they are "looking" at me.
- Super-early off to bed!!! *wheeee*
- Still marveling about how perfect the augmented reality games of the Nintendo 3DS are. This does take gaming to a whole new level.
Happy Monday to you!