|Rain Inspired Bridal Shower + FREE Printables by hwtm daily blog|
It finally seems like I am really really really getting a new apartment! If you followed me through my last attempt you´ll know that this is a pretty big adventure by now. So I am still a bit hesitant to really jump around in joy, but nontheless I am also really thankful that everything seems to be going well for me.
This news on the other hand is also a very good reason to spam you all with wonderful DIY projects, right?
♥ Icing Designs made these really cute DIY Ruffled Ice Cream Cones and now you can have ice cream hanging from your ceiling all year long! So cute!
♥ French By Design has collected a lot of nice ideas how to recycle wood crates and pallets.
♥ Have you already seen the wonderful and beautiful online e-book that Ruche has designed on how to host a tea party? One of the best online DIY guides I ever saw.
♥ Even for those of you who have never sewn or cross-stitched before: This tutorial by designsponge called Sewing 101: Obmre Embroidery Sampler is easy as pie!
♥ Something I wanted to do for a long time: crochet covered stones.
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Starting off the day with intense yoga. I feel so much more flexible and awake.
- First real day of summer. There is this certain smell of sun in the air.
- Taking the time to recover this weekend. Doing nothing but whatever I feel like doing.
- Chestnut trees. I love the shade of green against the blue sky.
- New Girls´Generation video: Paparazzi
Happy weekend to you!