September has reached its peak. As I walk down the streets of Vienna, I am aware that the last sunny days have arrived. I love autumn. Snuggling into my pyjamas, I like to entertain myself with small video clips. They are like miracles to me. I always get excited about how many wonderful things this world has to offer.
5 things I am grateful for today:
- Being super inspired for building a new puppet.
- Listening to wonderful guitar music on jamendo.
- Munching a vanilla-cream-filled chocolate donut that a new friend has given to me.
- Wonderful coincidences that do make me believe that the world is really small and connected on so many wonderful levels.
- New bedsheets with pastel colored dots.