One of my all time favorite brands is earth music & ecology. I actually found the label after watching "Heavenly Forest" (jap. original title ただ、君を愛してる) that starred the lovely Miyazaki Aoi. Besides looking truly beautiful in a very natural way, I think she is one of the most amazing actresses and an inspiring mori girl after all.
She also is the main model for earth music & ecology. Watching her always makes me happy. She has such an uplifting spirit and a very child-like way, that I really admire.
I collected the most recent videos below for you, as well as some older clips, the making-of and even the music. I´m sure you´ll be taken by Miyazaki´s charm in no time. If you have not seen Heavenly Forest by now, give it a try. I bawled my eyes out, but it was fantastic and the costumes in the movie are one of the best mori girl inspirations ever. Have fun!
5 things I am grateful for today:
- I´ve been feeling very tired and sick the recent 3 days and slowly I am recovering, yaaay! Back to normal!
- Connecting all the mori girl bloggers out there and the vibe is awesome! (You´re a mori girl blogger too? Shoot me an email!)
- Yummy salad with egg, shrimp, cheese, bacon, prunes, etc. Perfect for hot summer days (and yes, it is summer already! Bit scary...)
- Wearing my lose mori girl summer dress. I really missed that!
- Making plans for the future and basically realizing that basically everything is possible as long as we put in the effort.
Happy Monday to you!